SCSCOE has student centered institutional development as a motto. We are committed to pursue academic excellence to develop a student with comprehensive technical knowledge and integrated personality. We prepare students to think globally, act locally, involve individually and systemize institutionally to meet emerging industrial and social needs.
The excellent infrastructure, friendly clean environment, well equipped Modern Labs, and dedicated staff, have also helped to achieve these results. Our system is clean and transparent for any student to judge his own performance and be satisfied.
Our efforts to put the student and SCSCOE on Global map will continue with more vigor and enthusiasm this year also.
Library Collection at a glance
Library collection is continually updated as per the collection development policy of library. Library collection is comprised of printed books, printed journals, digital collection, newspapers and institutional membership.
Library collection details
Library 10.00 am to 5.00 pm (working day)
Reading Section 10.00 am to 05.00 pm. (working day)
To aid the Institute for rural development through imparting quality education at affordable cost.
To create teaching-learning supportive environment in library.
To develop qualitative collection of library.
To facilitate all round development of budding engineers through excellence in library services.
To attract the students towards library collection.
To add new books in library collection as per the changes in curriculum and syllabus.
To train the library users for using library.
To provide time saving services to library user.
To encourage the library users to read beyond the requirements of curriculum.
Services Offered by Library
1. Library Reading hall for study purpose, which open from 10.00 am to 05.00 pm. with 160 students seating capacity.
2. Internet facility is provided in the separately with fourteen access points exclusively for students.
3. Reprographic (photocopy, printing and scanning) service is provided in the library.
4. Newspapers reading section is made available in reading room to users.
5. Online book search of library through OPAC.
6. Hard copy of university syllabus and previous years question papers are made available to library users for reference only.
7. CD's accompanied with selected books and journals are issued to library users.
1. Library is open from 10.00 am to 05.00 pm on college working days for books transactions and Reading room 10.00 am to 05.00 pm .
2. College identity card is must for seating in library reading hall and books transactions.
3. Maximum three books are issued to UG student for the duration of 1 months.
4. A set of three books, as per the availability from book bank scheme is issued to UG students for one semester on first come first serve basis.
5. Maximum five books are issued to student for the duration of 1 month.
6. After due date fine of Rs. 1/- for first week and Rs. 2/- for their onwards is charged till date of return.
7. Use of mobile is strictly prohibited in library.
8. User can convey any suggestion/complain through suggestion box kept in library.